In today’s business society, we tend to focus on everyone and everything else before investing in ourselves. I have to pick up the kids; I’ll have to exercise tomorrow. I have to work late; I’ll have to pick up fast food for dinner. Sound familiar? The only problem with that is if you do not take care of yourself you may not be around long enough to take care of others or to enjoy the quality of life you are working so hard to build.
Health coaching is the process of helping individuals make beneficial lifestyle changes. Think of it as having a personal trainer for your wellness goals. The keyword is life. These are not quick-fix solutions or diets. The goal is to sustain these behavior changes for life. Even if you are healthy with healthy habits, we want to make sure you stay on that path.
INTERVENT International Lifestyle Management Program
This program offers two core sets of services. The coach-assisted program targets multiple behaviors. Through the course of the program, participants address topics such as nutrition, weight loss, stress management, smoking cessation, and risk reduction. Programs are individualized and tailored to address your specific needs. INTERVENT also offers self-help, web-based programs that target one behavior.
- Individual goals and action plan
- Guided assistance making to sustain lifestyle change
- Personal health coach
- Summary reports for physicians
- Access to online tools, trackers, and diaries
- Initial health risk assessment offered at no cost
- Time-efficient coaching sessions averaging 15- 20 minutes
- Sessions can be delivered by phone or in the comfort of your home or office